Let it snow

If you ever wonder why certain things are happening in your life, you may want to ask that sweet child in the car seat if they know anything about it.

As we were moving back to Michigan, driving in one of the worst snow storms I had seen in years, I asked in tears: "Why are we coming back here?" My daughter was about 7 years old at the time. After living in Florida and Kentucky for the past three years, it was a hard pill to swallow that we would have to move back to Michigan. I loved the warm weather and yearned to go back to the southern states.

Suddenly my daughter spoke up from the back seat. She confessed that she has been praying for God to bring us back to snow country. It seems she missed the snow and wanted to see it again. God truly did answer that prayer.

You never know even when you think God did not hear your prayers, what is happening could be the result of someone else's prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment