Exercise - Favorite Beginner's Yoga Routine

If you are just starting out with Yoga and not so much of an exercise ninja, I find that Rodney Yee is the best for getting started with Yoga. He is very easy to understand and moves at a rate that one can keep up with in his beginning Yoga DVD's (His power yoga really gets going and I cannot keep up with it yet). I love the A.M. Yoga workout on the A.M./P.M. Yoga DVD. This particular workout makes me feel energized in the morning:http://www.gaiam.com/product/yoga-studio/yoga-media/yoga-for-beginners/am+pm+yoga+for+beginners+dvd.do I have not gotten to the P.M. part of this DVD yet.

I received a DVD entitled "Yoga, beginner's experience" with the Yoga kit that I bought from my local store from the Gaiam company. I do not know if this kit referenced below includes the same DVD that I have but this is the basic workout kit that I bought and I love it. It includes a marked out mat, block, strap, and DVD. This kit is a great way to get started with all you need including the DVD. I would by this first and then the DVD listed above later if you did not get the A.M. workout with the basic workout kit. Happy Yoga experience to you. It really helps align my back and energize my whole system for the start of a brand new day. http://www.gaiam.com/product/yoga-studio/yoga-instructors/rodney-yee/restorative+yoga+for+vitality+kit.do

No comments:

Post a Comment