Joseph Prince - Singpore

For the past couple of months I have been listening to a minister that has just lit up my life and encouraged me greatly. I love to listen to a wide variety of ministers and at first when I turned on Joseph Prince Ministries Program, I thought he was very very young. I wondered what such a young man would have to say about God and I ignored him. My daughter set me straight concerning my poor judgment and we sat down together and watched Pastor Prince as he preached. I have been to a lot of churches and seen many sides of the Judeo-Christian teachings. While I was raised in mainstream Christianity, I have also been able to experience the Holy Days of the Old Testament and many of the teachings of the Old Testament. In the middle of all of this, I have also come to appreciate the Charismatic movement within Christianity. As I listen to Pastor Prince, he ties it all together in such a precise way. I enjoy his knowledge of the Bible and the beautiful way he encourages grace and a relationship with Jesus. It is all about Jesus. Thank you Pastor Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment