When I was very young I began to apply this scripture to my life. I tried to do an excellent job no matter how much I did not like to do it. I asked God for ways to help me to be enthusiastic about whatever good task I needed to accomplish. I have listed some of the benefits of applying this verse to my physical tasks that needed to be accomplished.
- It has given me the ability to finish classes in school that others with better learning abilities just slid through.
- While people were being laid off from jobs in the company I worked in, I was being promoted. I put my full efforts into my job.
- I have worked hard at our home and family and have found that there are no shortcuts or time to complain or compare who has the most work to do.
- When I put my hand to spending time with God early in the morning, the whole day goes much better no matter what is going on.
- When I purposely spend time praising and thanking God for all that He has done and is doing in my life, my spirit is so lifted up.
- When I enthusiastically give of my time and money and heart, joy and love fill my house both physically and spiritually.