Married and Loving It

I must say that after 32 years of marriage it just keeps on getting better and better. This week we launched a new business and working together with the person you were meant to be with in life is the most awesome experience you can imagine. Of course, having children is pretty awesome too. Marriage isn't always easy but when God is in the middle of it, it works. Marriage is not for the faint hearted or those who think life should always be fair. When you ask God to lead you to the right person, it works out in the long run and you won't regret asking for the help. I think the hardest time of my life was trusting that God would find me a mate and then working hard to have a good relationship with God. I have found that when we spend time with God, He shows us how to care for others beyond what we humanly understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment