Proverb For The Day Series - Learning and Animals

INTRODUCTION TO "Proverb For The Day" series:
About a year ago, I read a book by John K. Scott about the book of Proverbs. In this book he talks about how he was really having a tough time moving ahead financially. Gary Smalley challenged him to read a chapter of Proverbs for every day of the month doubling up on the last two chapters at the end of the month if there are less than 31 days in the month. Gary told John that if he read at least a chapter a day that he would be a millionaire in about two years. John became a millionaire in about a year. So starting today, I'm taking the challenge!

*************************************************
Today is Monday, April 12, 2010. Therefore, today I read the 12th chapter of Proverbs. This is what jumped out at me. If anyone has anything that they would like to add, your kind remarks are very welcome.

Verse One: whoever loves instruction loves knowledge. (That's me, I love reading and learning)

Verse Ten: A righteous man regards the life of his animal. (I sure do love animals and since I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, I am righteous because of Jesus and not because of my own doing). P.S. The word "man" in this verse includes women also! It's mine, because I am God's.

No comments:

Post a Comment