Proverb for the Day - What Is Worse Than a Fool?

Today is Monday, April 26, 2010, and I'm getting back on track. I am even writing this before 11:00 p.m. on the day that it is due. So here goes. I am in Proverbs chapter 26. Today verse 12 struck me as interesting after reading the first eleven verses describing how bad it is to be a fool. Then, all of a sudden I read verse 12 and found that there is something worse than being a fool.

After I read this I could think of many instances during watching children in my day care how they would fight to do something their own way. They were convinced that they knew how to do a task. I think about the many times they put their own shoes on (2-3 years old) and they were on the wrong feet. If you tried to change the shoes, there would be much opposition and crying. I wonder how much things do not change as we become adults. Are we just children in grown up suits sometimes. I pray that I will always be open to loving advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment