A Word of Faith Over Your Marriage

One morning while talking to a friend, I had a dilemma. My friend was having a problem in her relationship with her boyfriend. Being new to using God's Word spoken in prayer and over your life, I did not know what to tell her about how she could get out of the slump she was in toward him. I silently asked God to help me help her. The result was that God helped all of us.

I turned to Proverbs 31 in the amplified Bible and began to read about the Proverbs 31 woman. I read the verses and substituted my friend's name in the places where it refers to the woman and inserted her boyfriend's name where it talked about the husband. After we read it out loud, my friend felt much better.

I began to read the same verses and inserting my name and my husband's name in those same verses. All of a sudden I began to feel uplifted about my role as a wife and a mother. I looked at my husband in a whole new light.

The verse that talks about the Proverbs 31 woman rises early and assigns her maids their tasks has given many women I know a pause. Well, most people don't have maids OR DO THEY. Could it be that as we rise early and spend time with God and speak His Word over our lives that our angels move on our behalf. Are they not our servants and do we not hinder them by not speaking good instead of evil? Hmmmmm, give it a try and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment